A few weeks back, I decided it was time to take down and store my pop-up greenhouse. It did its job well over the winter, keeping the plants alive during our extended freezes. Putting it up had not been too difficult. But past experience has shown that its easy to get the toothpaste out of the tube, but tricky to get it all back inside.
The instruction page showed a little elderly lady deftly snapping the collapsed greenhouse about and easily placing it back into its little tote. Sadly, after spending much time searching through everything that came with the greenhouse, I was unable to locate the lady - so I must conclude she was not included and that I'd have to get the structure back into its bag on my own (darn).
Emptied of all its plants, I quickly pulled up the stakes. Next the shade cover (think I'll do without that next winter) was removed and folded (i.e. wadded) up.
The top and side poles came out rather easily. The top one was tight to get in, and still tight to get out - but not terribly hard. The poles pulled apart and stored easily.
Having worked with tents, I figured I'd be smart and leave the doors slightly unzipped to prevent the structure from holding air as I collapsed it down. Of course, I then realized - duh - it ain't got no floor. Well, I guess there's not any danger of a giant air bubble then.
Spent some time studying the instruction's pictures and words - which seemed to make sense initially, but started making less as I tried to actually implement them - but it basically worked as they said: bend this end over there, form a taco shell, then collapse it in on itself. And by golly, it actually worked (still would have preferred to have the elderly lady taking care of it). The whole structure slipped back into its tote with considerably less effort than putting a rolled-up tent back into its bag.
Safely back in its tote (along with the shade cloth, poles & stakes), the pop-up greenhouse is heading to storage where it will wait until freezes once again come calling.